Following their segments on this week’s edition of SmackDown Live from Tuesday night, a match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt has been confirmed for the next blue brand exclusive pay-per-view in October.
SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan officially announced the Orton-Wyatt match for the WWE No Mercy pay-per-view. Additionally, WWE shared the announcement regarding the confirmation of the match via their social media platforms on Wednesday (see below).
With Orton-Wyatt now officially scheduled, below is the latest lineup for WWE No Mercy 2016, which will air live on pay-per-view on Sunday, October 9th from the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California.
* AJ Styles vs. John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE Championship)
* The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE Intercontinental Championship & Ziggler’s Career On The Line)
* Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Usos (SmackDown Live Tag-Team Championship)
* Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (SmackDown Women’s Championship)
* Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt
It's official! @RandyOrton vs @WWEBrayWyatt on Oct 9 at #NoMercy!!! pic.twitter.com/Ke9jIZaAen
— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) September 28, 2016