– TNA plans to continue utilizing YouTube on Thursday nights for Impact, with live promos airing online during commercial breaks and Jeremy Borash’s ‘post-game’ shows.
– Injured TNA star Jesse Sorensen was backstage at last week’s live Impact. His recovery said to be doing well and he even had his neck brace off at one point.
– Kid Kash will be returning to TNA next weekend for the company’s tour of Texas. Kash has been away training for an upcoming MMA fight
– TNA Knockout ODB turns 34 years old today.
– Spike TV and TNA ran commercials in a number of top markets on during Monday’s RAW Supershow to promote Impact going live every week and its new 8pm (Eastern) start time. TNA waited until the second week of Impact’s new start time to run the commercials because last Monday was Memorial Day.
* TNA NEWS: More Wrestlers Leaving For WWE & Update On Matt Morgan’s Future
(Sources: f4wonline.com, pwinsider.com)